Development Officer / Programme Manager (Curriculum Development / Training)
編號 Reference No.
服務單位 Service Unit
工作職責 Job Duties and Responsibilities
The HKFYG Leadership Institute is looking for a high-calibre candidate who is positive, self-motivated, futuristic and committed to serving young people with a strong drive to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups has grown into city’s major youth work charitable organisation and youth leadership development has been a key focus to support Hong Kong's sustainable growth with capable and devoted homegrown young leaders.
The Institute is now located at the revitalised Former Fanling Magistracy with a new lodge for accommodation. As a member of the professional team, you will be able to unleash your potential through hands-on experiences, strategic planning and a wide range of exposures with a vibrant network of partners in Hong Kong, across Mainland China and the world. Through your efforts and teamwork, you will also be able to Make Wonders with young people. Find out more at LeadershipInstitute.hk
Candidates applying for this job should be ready to learn from the tradition, to lead innovative changes and to serve selflessly for the young people in Hong Kong in the Federation. You will be amazed by the satisfaction you could gain.
We are looking for effective team members with foci on curriculum design and training programme management especially in effective communications, an essential future skill. The candidate will be responsible for planning, developing and organising leadership training programmes; targeted at student leaders, working youth and entrepreneurs, etc.
入職要求 Entry Requirements
主修科目 Study Fields：
- Recognised University graduate in education, e-learning, business administration, social sciences, government and public administration, or related disciplines.
知識及技能 Knowledge, Skills and Abilities：
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in writing and communication and organisational skills.
- Be tech-savvy
Others [depends on the posts]:
- Solid Experience related to the posts or leadership development in general
- Understanding of e-learning is an advantage
- Preference will be given to candidates with hands-on experience in online learning, educational technology and managing the learning management system, such as accounts setup, students’ usage and digital marketing tools and latest social media trend with a thorough understanding of major social platforms functionalities
個人特質 Personal Attributes：
- Be Self-motivated with commitment
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Eager to work with young people and in a non-profit setting
- Be able to stand high pressure with wellness
其他要求 Additional Requirements：
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
截止申請日期 Application Deadline
- Candidates may be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) if job duties involve frequent contact with children.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend a written test.